REQUEST A USDA MORTGAGE QUOTE
USDA Mortgages in San Diego County & Throughout California
To be eligible for USDA financing, both borrowers and the property itself must meet certain criteria. Because USDA Loans were designed to help increase access to homeownership in less developed areas, they are only available to homes located in USDA-approved zones. Check with your real estate agent or mortgage lender to determine if a home is eligible for USDA financing.
Ready to learn more about USDA Mortgages? Call Steve today at (760) 715-9688.
Have A Question?
Why Consider a USDA Mortgage?
- Up to 100% financing available (no down payment required)
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Credit guidelines may be more lenient than conventional home financing
- Single upfront mortgage insurance premium that may be financed into the loan
- Can be used to refinance a mortgage into a lower interest rate